Ezviz brand is a Hikvision group which is focuses on consumer’s security products including security cameras. It introduces ezGuard wifi outdoor 1080p camera with built-in strobe and siren.
What this product does
Ezviz ezGuard is consumer’s security camera products which is designed with built-in siren and strobe you can activate when motion detection is triggered. Installation and setting up is easy not more than 5 minute and you’re in business.
As a consumer camera product, Ezviz ezGuard camera is designed with fixed 2.8mm lens 2mp (1080p) resolution. It is appropriate for home usage and viewed from your mobile devices and control it remotely including view live, playback the footage either from the camera’s memory storage (it can store up to 128GB micro SD card) or from the ezviz cloud storage service.
1080p resolution is not detail enough for business purposes, you may consider higher resolution camera such as Reolink RLC-511 outdoor POE camera which comes with 5mp resolution @25 fps. Or you may consider 4k resolution cameras such as Amcrest ip8m-2454 and Lorex lnb8973 4k ip cameras.
Two way audio and siren
Mostly home wifi cameras support two way audio with built-in Mic and speaker so does ezGuard. However, ezGuard besides support two way communication you can manage remotely it also comes with built-in 100dB siren and strobe. Even though these siren and strobe are not automatically activate when it detects motion, but these features are very useful to deter intruders when they enter the motion detection zone. You can manually activate the siren loudly and illuminate the area with the strobe.
Many home cameras do not support siren or strobe, few of them do.
- Wifi outdoor 1080p camera with built-in 100dB siren and strobe
- 8mm fixed lens with 103 degree view angle
- Supports night vision range up to 98ft (30m)
- IP66 weatherproof and dust protection, rain, sunshine or snow protection
- Two way audio with built-in Mic and speaker
- Supports microSD card storage up to 128GB
- 11b/g/n wireless speed up to 135Mbps @2.4GHz
- Cloud storage service
- Manual activated siren and strobe
The siren and strobe is designed to work automatically when motion is detected. However, you need to activate via the app with your mobile device. Automatic activated siren is sometimes annoying when you find it’s a false trigger. However, the activated strobe is sometimes useful when it detects motion at night.
Should you require auto activated siren and strobe you may consider Ring or Versonel floodlight motion tracking camera.
Should you require floodlight to illuminate the area in case your camera detects the motion, you may consider Ring Floodlight motion tracking camera.
Ring floodlight is a motion trigger camera with built-in 110dB siren and two ultra bright LED floodlights in addition of built-in Mic and speaker for two way communication.
- Full HD 1080p resolution camera
- Motion detection coverage up to 270 degree field of view angle
- Object and facial detection
- Comes with two 3000 degree Kelvin floodlight
- Remote activated 110 dB siren
- Two way audio communication
- Weather resistant
Floodlight with motion detection sensor is ideal for home with large yard to deter intruders coming into your property.
- You may also consider TP-link Kasa indoor camera compare with Amcrest and Foscam
- For large homes or small businesses you may consider one of top five 8ch POE NVR camera system kit with four cameras
- Equip your vehicle with high resolution 4k front car camera including Rove R2 and Kamtron